Being accused of a crime is a scary and sometimes overwhelming experience. You may be arrested, your work, family, and life may be interrupted. Acting swiftly to understand the situation, investigate your case, and prepare your defense is imperative.
Hiring experienced criminal defense counsel is the first step in protecting your rights and protecting yourself. The Brand Law Office has a decade of experience defending citizens accused of all manner of crimes, from drivers license charges to simple possession to Driving Under the Influence to First Degree Murder.
Types of cases:
- Driving Under the Influence (DUI)
- Simple Possession of a Controlled Substance (Marijuana, Cocaine/Meth, Heroin, Hallucinogens, Analog Substances, etc.)
- Manufacture/Sale/Delivery/Possession with Intent of a Controlled Substance
- Theft, Fraud, Burglary and Forgery (misdemeanor and felony)
- Assault/Domestic Assault (also Orders of Protection–prosecution and defense)
- Sexual Offenses (including Sex Offender Registration violations)
- Drivers License Offenses (No DL/Suspended DL, Habitual Motor Vehicle Offenders violations)
- Violent Crimes (including Homicide and Robbery)
- Probation Violations
- Post-Conviction and Habeas Corpus relief
- Juvenile offenses (including detention and transfer hearings)